The lights are twinkling, the air is brisk, and merriment has everyone’s spirits soaring! That’s right- the holidays are right around the corner! As the holiday party, cookie exchange, and gala invitations begin rolling in, don’t forget to spice up you look! Here are our tips to step out in style at your next holiday party!
Keep scrolling for some glamorous inspiration and our favorite holiday party staples!
1.Go metallic – Think metallic getup’s are just for New Year’s Eve? Think again! Pair a metallic top with a soft skirt of a deep color for a chic, modern look.
Photo: Wardrobe Detectives
2. Go velvet or go home – There’s nothing more holiday-esque and glamorous than a velvet dress! Or if you want to make a statement with your outfit, try out an edgy velvet pantsuit.
Skirt: Bliss Tulle| Photo: The City Blonde
3. Make it sparkle – Why save the sequin dress for New Years? Bring out a shimmery statement piece such as a sequin skirt or bedazzled blazer!
4. Cozy up – Let your accessories speak for themselves! In the chilly winter weather you’ll want to stay warm in style, so why not make your overcoat a statement piece? A regal faux fur coat or shawl will keep you toasty and keep all eyes on you!
5. Leather, leather, leather – A winter staple, you can’t forget the leather! A sexy skirt or an edgy dress, leather means business and is the perfect piece for a holiday party.
6. Accessorize – A dramatic, deep lip color and dazzling smoky eyeshadow can take your look to the next level! Don’t forgo your facial fashion, and let your makeup count!