It is recommended to hire a coordinator as far in advance as possible. It is suggested that the coordinator become involved at least four to six weeks prior to the event. We won’t work intensely together until the four to six weeks prior to your wedding, but we like to check in to see how things are coming along and if you needs any assistance. Even though you’ll be doing the majority of the planning, by booking us further in advance, you’ll have the benefit of our tools and checklists so you can be successfully prepared!
1. Peace of mind: You’ve worked so hard on planning all the details and a month-of coordinator will make sure all of those personal touches come to life exactly as you envisioned.
2. More time to spend with your guests: Instead of having to deal with the inevitable last-minute hiccups and snafus that come up (and, trust us, they willcome up), you can simply have your coordinator take care of them so you can relax and enjoy the day with your loved ones, stress-free.
3. Not having to create the wedding-day timeline: One of the main duties of a wedding coordinator is to create a detailed, wedding day timeline, which is sent to each vendor. Not having to put this together on your own is a huge burden off your shoulders, not to mention the fact that hiring an expert coordinator will think of lots of small details that you might not have even considered or realized. On the wedding day, we will make sure everything is going according to schedule.
4. Not having to coordinate the rehearsal: Another main role of a month-of coordinator is to run the ceremony rehearsal — instructing the bridesmaids and groomsmen on where they will be standing, in what order they should line up, and the outline of the ceremony proceedings. Not having to coordinate this on your own means more quality time to spend with your nearest and dearest before the big day!
5. You get to enjoy the day!: A day-of coordinator is in charge of making sure the right people are in the right place at the right time.
The month of wedding package is for the couple that want an experienced professional to handle the logistics and details leading up to the wedding and on the special day so you can just relax and enjoy yourself.
- We read over all of your vendor contracts and contact your hired wedding vendors prior to your wedding. We will confirm delivery / set-up times, as well as any important start / end times.
- We will create a preliminary timeline, adding in your special details (toast, selected songs, etc). A copy will be sent to your venue and all your vendors. This will act as as a road map for your special day and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- We suggest that we visit your venue prior to the wedding day to go over your layout and discuss any important details.
- We will direct your wedding rehearsal. Together, we will discuss who stands where, who walks in first, last and in between.
- As your coordinator we will oversee the logistics of the setup and setup your escort cards, favors, toasting flutes, cake knife and server, and all those special little items and pack up any special items at the conclusion of the wedding.
- We will handled tasks on your behalf with the upmost care.
Breaking down of coordinators tasks:
- Contacting your contracted vendors and obtaining their contracts
- Reading and fully comprehending contracts
- Venue walk-through
- Creating a wedding day timeline
- Assisting you in creating your ceremony order and flow
- Coordinate Rehearsal
- Pre-planning with the bride on ceremony lineup, guest lists, floor plans, etc.
- Planner on Wedding day + Assistant