You’re almost there! The wedding is getting closer and the details of the big day should be set in stone, or at least close to it. Now it’s time to think about that blissful trip after your big day. We have put together some of Hylah’s tips for packing for your Honeymoon and a few must-haves to take with you on the trip. Read and enjoy, let us know what you think in the comments!
Here are a few Honeymoon TIPS:
- Start packing early! Pack before the rehearsal dinner to help ease your stress once the festivities start.
- Don’t Overpack! Plan your wardrobe so you can utilize key pieces for different and unique outfits!
- Keep your destination in mind. You don’t want to bring a heavy coat on a tropical honeymoon. but make sure to pack layers so you are prepared for a chilly night and a day on the beach.
- Take steps to Travel Safe! Make photo copies of your Passport, ID’s, Plane tickets, Itinerary etc. Leave a copy with a loved one at home and bring an extra copy with you.
- Take the time to organize your travel luggage. Put important items in your carry on (ex: laptop, chargers, passport, etc).
Must have items:
Smart Birdy Carry on Suit Case – If you don’t already have your luggage picked and packed, take a look at Smart Birdy. These suitcases are classy, stylish and perfect to keep you organized on your honeymoon.
Hat by Delovely Delights – If you’re headed to a tropical destination this hat is a must for your beach or poolside time.