Being a new business owner or starting your new business is a challenge for many individuals as they transition to being their own boss on their own schedule. Following their passion, many entrepreneurs work tirelessly to get their business up and running and forget to take care of themselves or their home life. Hylah was invited on the Entrepreneurial Podcast Network this week to help give some advice to business owners and entrepreneurs to help find a balance between building their brand and living life. Keep reading for more information on the episode of this EPN podcast that just went live!
Hylah joined Eric Dye with the Entrepreneurial Podcast Network to share tips and advice on How to maintain balance when you are an entrepreneur. Balance is key at work and at home but maintaining it can be a real challenge especially for new entrepreneurs that often sacrifice and put all their time and effort into seeing their business grow. See some of the questions Hylah helps answer on her podcast below.
- What is your background prior to becoming the Owner of Hylah White Special Events?
- Why do you feel it is so crucial to create balance when being and/or becoming an entrepreneur?
- What are some daily rituals to maintain that balance throughout work and home life?
- What should your main focus be on when trying to maintain a balance when running a business?
- Prioritizing and being knowledgeable of the importance of tasks is key to living a balanced life. What are some other ways to excel in your field while being an entrepreneur?
For the answers to these questions and additional tips and tricks Listen to the entire EPN podcast HERE and then let us know what tips helped you the best.